Monday, June 1, 2015

Cold & Wet here in Limerick...but the work goes on!

Chapping in the pouring rain with my new companion, Sister Stewart! It was so wet! 

Here in Limerick things are going quite smoothly. This week went by so fast and it took so long! I can hardly believe it! I don't know what is going on with that! This weather keeps getting crazier and crazier! I spent a day in Dublin waiting for Sister Stewart to come in and so we just wandered around and looked at a museum and then we played chair football. AND I didn't even break anything! WOO! Go Sister Stribling! So we picked up our new companions and I even saw Sister Dias! I just love her so much! So I was happy and we took two of the other sisters home and then we headed on back to Limerick. We got lost and ended up getting home at like 11:30 pm.  It was crazy! We ended up almost running out of gas and we found this Podunk little petrol station that was about to close in 2 minutes. So we lucked out! It was good! Sorry this e mail is so scattered! I cannot focus at all right now. So lets explain my week with pictures!!
Sitting in the park with Sister Martin on our last day in Limerick together. We were waiting to meet with someone 

 Walking home for the last time with our super sad faces on haha

 Unlocking our front door for the last time together
 We were singing along to our mission music while driving up to Dublin. 
We kept getting passed by Elders but we were still safe so don't you all worry. 
Driving around Dublin with Sister Wilkin and Sister Turner
 Sister Wagner and I at the Museum together. Haha we are too cute. 
I was so excited to see her all day Wednesday. She is so great
I am a professional gun shooter now. Everyone watch out.
The Zone leaders Friend Clodagh got baptised on Saturday. She is just so sweet. 
But she is moving this week so she won't be in our branch anymore. 

Well, I am sorry this email is so lame but I will do better next week! THE CHURCH IS STILL TRUE! Elder Holland Is coming to our mission this week but since we are in Ireland we won't get to meet him. We are all so sad but we will get to watch a broadcast on Sunday from him so it should be good! We just wish we could see him (in person)! I am excited to see what this transfer has in store! Everything is so new now and it will be great! I love you all so much and hope you have a great week! ~LOVE SISTER STRIBLING!

No comments:

Post a Comment