Friday, June 19, 2015

Guess who got Sun burnt in Ireland...This Haole.

 Beautiful box from Cheyna & friends @ BYU-I (Rexburg,Idaho)  



   This week has been so crazy! There were so many things going on with All Ireland conference and our Zone Development day it has been great! 
   So lets start from Monday. We had our P-day and we didn't do much. We got our grocery shopping done and the normal P-day stuff. Went to the post office and picked up a box from Cheyna (: It was so great! After that we met up with the Elders (Buckley, Bailey, Patterson, Ilori) and we played football(Soccer) We played headers and volleys. It was pretty fun. It is acting like summer time over here in Ireland FINALLY! and it is so exciting! We have not been rained on in the last week! It is amazing! after that we went and saw "J" and "S". We taught them English and also a lesson about the importance of prayer. It was good! We walked home and we had our Pizza for dinner(We have pizza on P-days) LOL! 
 Sister Dias and I (my very 1st companion!)
 Us and Elder Macfarlane
 Sister Fescher and I 
 Sister Stewart and I
 Elder Bevridge and I (I don't know how to spell his name. I think that's wrong...) 
Glasgow Missionaries in Ireland
 Crazy Elders
 Elder Blaylock and Elder Cavallaro and me 
Elder Cook and I (Photo bombed by Sister Wilkin)

   Tuesday, we had our All Ireland Conference. We went up to Dublin at 6:30 and it was amazing! It was the last time that we will see President and Sister Brown. They will be leaving on July 1st and we will receive a new mission president...President Donaldson. It will be good but we are all sad to lose such amazing leaders! President and Sister Brown are the best people! They are so loving and caring and helpful. I saw Sister Dias and Sister Wagner at the conference so all in all it was a success! I just love them so much. They are great!  
 Picture with President and Sister Brown
   Wednesday was a busy day! We had a lesson in the morning with this lady named "M", She is from Ghana and she is so sweet! She has 3 kids and they are just the cutest! After that we went and we tried to see some former investigators we didn't actually meet any of them because they weren't home but we left notes at their houses. While we were chapping doors we were able to meet some cool people and we set up appointments with them for later on in the week. We also got to see "J" and "S". We taught them about the Plan of Salvation and they were very happy! They are so nice and caring. It amazes me. They fed us dinner also. They said it was a Peruvian Specialty. Pollo y arroz (Chicken and rice) haha it was really good!   
   Thursday we mostly did some finding and planning so that was fun. 
   Friday, we did street boarding. so that was good. We were able to talk to a lot of people. We met with a less active lady "G". Her kids are so funny. After that we went to our branch volleyball night. It was good. Kirsty came (: She has so much energy!
   Sunday was good. We had branch council at 9 and Sacrament was great! We are trying to figure out a way to participate more in the Gospel Principles class with our investigators. Tough job but we will figure it out. We had Salmon for dinner and then we went to visit some members and we brought them some treats! 

   Yesterday (Monday) for our Zone Development we played so many sports! Football( Soccer) Yoga football, american football(I made a touch down. No big deal (; Ultimate frisbee and I did some sun tanning. And guess what! I got SUNBURNT! In Ireland. Crazy huh. It is. Well other than being red for now I am doing good! I have 3 different tan lines on my feet now. One from my tennis shoes, one from my socks and one from my flats. Too funny!  

  I love you all and hope that you are having a great week!!! I LOVE YOU! SISTER STRIBLING

No comments:

Post a Comment