Monday, March 9, 2015

Chapter Twenty...or something like that...


Sister Stribling & Sister Riesen

This week in the exciting mission of Sister Stribling--- we received Moves calls yesterday :( And I am Headed over to Ireland! I will be serving in Limerick now (: Its pretty exciting! But I am so sad to leave Glasgow! I know there is a reason that I am going to Ireland and I will do my best to find that reason and do it!
   So we got all settled in our new flat, I even unpacked EVERYTHING! But now I will repack it all. HAHA the joys of mission life! I LOVE IT! THE CHURCH IS STILL TRUE! Sister Riesen and I have had a good week together this last week! Really crazy and hectic but really good! She is really so great! Okay so I don't want to disappoint with a short Email today but I have a feeling it will happen!


   So on Wednesday I will be headed out of Glasgow! This is still super crazy to me! The Lord's plans are definitely way different than the plans we have! But only he knows why things happen the way they do. And all I need to do is to trust him with ALL of my heart and it will all be fine! So that is what I am going to do! I don't really know why I need to go to Limerick but God knows! So I'll go! I am pretty excited to see what this next chapter has in store! I hope that you all are having an AMAZING week!(: I love you all so much! 
BE GOOD! ~LOVE Sister Stribling

LOOK HOW EXPENSIVE TWINKIES ARE! That's like 15$! and 12$ for Oreos! SERIOUSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment