Tuesday, December 23, 2014

First transfer DONE!

This letter won't be nearly as long as the others. We have one hour today. But this week has been a pretty normal week on the mission. Not too much, Not too little. Everything just seemed to work out. It's crazy actually.
As some of you may know...I have now killed two pairs of boots (in 2 months in the field). I just don't know what's wrong with them. Falling apart everywhere. But now I have Welly's! That I love! And they will never break. EVER, and there is a 12 month warranty. That's what i'm talking about.  Everyone here is doing good. They are just all so nice. ESPECIALLY PIERRE! He is so nice to us. He is always asking us what we need, always trying to help us, always getting us food, or warm gloves, everything! He is the best! pretty much!
I might be getting the hang of this missionary thing pretty soon. I hope.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I love you all so much, hope you each are doing great and remembering him this Christmas season! This is the Lords' Church! I LOVE this Church. I LOVE YOU!
 ~ Sister Stribling
 
 
Pierre is so nice...he gives us twinkies for the bus ride.  We love twinkies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment