Thursday, February 18, 2016

It's the best day ever...(Spongebob voice)


 

Well. WELL. PLEASE< let me tell you about my week....
MONDAY! We went and did our P day stuff. Clean, email, groceries, well actually we didn't need groceries so scratch that part. We walked around the town, good fun. We went to the BEACH! YAY! I love walking by the beach! And I took Sister Stevenson to my secret sea shell finding place and she is too good at finding them! But in this place you can find Sea shells as big as your hand! WOAH. I know. So we did that, Then we went and had dinner with Sister Elizabeth Smith, She is AMAZING! so nice. she even gave us pancakes to take home because Tuesday is pancake day! woop woop!

 It was really windy!

Groomsport beach! 
 
 
TUESDAY! PANCAKE DAY! Yeah baby. Man. I love pancakes. We had District meeting so we had to take a train to Holywood and then we walked a wee bit to the Church got there before everyone else... it was cold out. We should get a key from them... good thought Sister Stribling. Well, after that we came home and had lunch.. pancakes. then we went and tried by some of our friends. no luck. We went and had dinner with the McCandless' they are so funny. We talked with them about repentance. good stuff. Brother McCandless is now making me give a talk in sacrament this next week so that will be fun. After that we walked to the High Street and talked to people good fun. Not too many people were drunk so that was good!
 
WEDNESDAY! 
Okay so on Sunday we were fasting to know which area of our area we should work in. Our area is HUGE> so we wanted to focus on one area. As we were praying I felt so strongly that we needed to go to this little fishing town called Groomsport.  So I told Sister Stevenson and she agreed. So we went! We walked 4 miles out to it, took some cute pictures along the way, it was like a country road. So quaint. so we had some lunch. walked around a bit talked to some people, then we prayed to know what we should do. Well Chap  He answered so Chap we did. On the 5th or 6th house we met this guy named "C". He is from MISSOURI! Woah. Me too! And he invited us in. We were talking to him and his wife and he told us how he is a pastor over here working. So we talked to him, asked him some questions, and as we were leaving he asked us for a Book of Mormon. Now everyone let's review. I am from Missouri, he is from Missouri, his wife is from Missouri.We are all like 4000 miles away and we meet in Northern Ireland because we got an impression from God to go to a small fishing town.. Yeah, someone try to tell me it's a coincidence. try it! It's not. Heavenly Father is in the small aspects of our lives. He knows what He is doing. All the time. We went to Sister Wards for dinner, She is lovely! As we were chapping we met a guy named "M" and he said we could come by tomorrow and teach him. He wasn't in when we came back.. How rude. If you are not interested, please tell me. Don't make me waste time. BLAH!
 
THURSDAY~
We did our weekly planning, called a million thousand people, no one answered, lame! But we went over to the Crawfords home and had lunch with them then we went and saw Dorothea. she is good. We had Dinner with John and Emma MacDonald, they're hilarious. and they gave us a box of Chocolates! WOO! Score! And they told us if we are ever walking by their house and need to take a trampoline break we can use theirs! how nice!? and they gave us some fresh eggs from their chickens butts.

 My little duck friend (: his name is Flynn

Peacocks!!! Woah
FRIDAY~
I almost died. I was just really sick. I have been getting really bad headache lately so it's no fun! But we went to visit Sister Ried, she is so nice, she gave us a bag of groceries, talked with her. She has great stories! Then we had Coordination with Clem, our Ward Mission Leader. He's the bomb. Then we came home for lunch and I took some medicine. We did lots of Finding in the city. So, I have these cough drops with peach juice in the middle... its the most amazing thing ever, just thought I would share.

 

SATURDAY
We taught "R"... she is so good! And we did a little service for her. Good stuff. Next, we tried by "C" and "F". Neither of them were in. Sad stuff. But we were able to set up a time for next week with "C". did a TON of city finding. Then dinner. mhmm. That was our whole day.

LOVE DAY! (Sunday) or lack of love day. HA!
Church was so good! Sister Wendy Martin gave a talk about the converting power of the Book of Mormon and it was amazing. She is the best. I like her. We were walking around talking to people, went to some members houses, went to see the Geddis', They found out no one fed us that day so they made us dinner. HOW SWEET! It was seriously the nicest thing I have witnessed in a while. They are just so full of love and service. We shared a message with them about John 3:16, the Spirit was so STRONG! This week I have learned a lot. I am so happy that I get to be a missionary! I LOVE YOU! (Happy Valentines Day!)  SISTER STRIBLING


No comments:

Post a Comment