Thursday, July 16, 2015

Wet & Rainy Limerick

As we were standing under this tree it was dumping buckets on us and this lady came and stood by us and then asked if we wanted to walk under her umbrella with her. She was so nice! Fionna was her name. Such a sweet lady! 

 Motorcycle gang


This week over here in limerick has been so rainy! I didn't know it was possible for so much rain to fall out of the sky. But let me tell you, it is.. 
   Tuesday, we had some lessons with our friend "M" and "P". They are both really nice. and they are doing good. We met "M" a few months back and we taught him about 4 times and we just lost contact and so Sunday I told Sister Stewart we should go sit in a park and talk to people so we sat. And no one wanted to talk to us. We got up to leave and guess who we saw? Yup, "M". He told us a lot of crazy stuff happened and he got a new phone and lost our number. Well we gave it to him again and it is all good! Hopefully we will be able to meet with him this week. "P" is good. He sure does love the bible. We taught him about the importance of the Book of Mormon and that there are some things that are missing from the Bible, so that's why we need the Book of Mormon. Hopefully he will read it this next week so he can know. 
   Wednesday since none of the missionaries here in Limerick moved...we had a party because it was moves day. And when I say "had a party" I mean we went to Bunratty castle! It was so good. I would send a picture of it but the Elders are horrible picture takers. Sorry everyone. Haha. 



   Thursday we did some finding walked around the city and then we went and saw Juan and Sonia. It was short because Juan was sick so we just told him we would come back tomorrow. So Friday we went over and let me tell you. It was so good. We asked them if they were still feeling good about baptism and you could see how afraid Juan was. We answered his questions and he wasn't sure about the Word of Wisdom. But I promised him that when ever he feels like drinking tea or coffee or beer that if he will stop and pray and read the Book of Mormon that those feelings will leave him. If there was a time in my life when I have felt the spirit so strong it was then. What I told him was so true that I started crying like a little baby (Thanks daddy) and his daughter and Him cried too. Afterwards his daughter just hugged me and thanked me. It made my heart absolutely melt. I don't feel like I did anything! I just love them so much! I would do anything for that family! THEY ARE GOING TO BE BAPTISED ON THE 25 OF JULIO. What could possibly be a better present? Uh nothing.
   Saturday, we saw "P" again. We talked more about HOW IMPORTANT THE BOOK OF MORMON IS.
   Sunday at church we were able to have 3 of our friends there. WOO! They are the bomb. This week was so good!  I Love being a missionary. I love you all! Have a great week!! LOVE SISTER STRIBLING
 Ice Cream with Azariah and the Elders

Hey don't forget to write me lots of letters!!!
Sister Stribling 
29 Alandale Square
South Circular Road
Limerick
Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment